Channel Director - Technology
- Full Time
- September 26, 2023
Your key objective in this role will be to optimise the value of the Mobile Channel, you will be accountable for the end-to-end claims experience and ownership of key business OKR’s; including NPS, cost to serve whilst ensuring our customers are seeing value from their purchase, reducing churn.
You will evaluate and prioritise key programs to enhance customer experience whilst managing cost and supporting the business in attracting existing customers to purchase Tech cover and supporting the Business Development team in attracting new Clients across multiple territories. The ambition is to grow this Channel at pace.
• Develop an in depth understanding of our programs and the data they provide. Use this knowledge and data insights to devise recommendations and improvements.
• Build solid relationships with key internal and external stakeholders for the business.
• Analyse cost performance data and look for any anomalies, seeking cost saving initiatives and opportunities.
• Review contractual terms to ensure beneficial clauses for both D&G and our partners are achieved.
• Create and undertake presentations for clients and senior stakeholders on strategies and initiatives.
• Investigating and analysing customer satisfaction data and reporting and resolving any issues.
• Take personal responsibility for the success and management of the channel programs. Requirements:
• Previous experience in Operations Management at a senior level.
• Ability to improve processes utilising customer feedback and performance data.
• Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
• Strategically minded, flexible and highly self-motivated.
• Flexibility to attend visits to client sites and D&G contact centres