We are transforming our call centres!
Based in Nottingham, Brighton and Bedworth, our call centres are at the heart of our business. It’s our mission to keep our customers’ worlds running by delivering a service that never lets them down. We’re looking for driven individuals to join us in customer sales, support and team leader roles.
We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, improve our customer experience and support our employees to be the best they can be. We need the help of some great people to make it happen.
We love to mix work and play and in all our call centres you’ll find that we encourage many different charity, social and sporting events, making them friendly and fun places to work.
Join us on our journey
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best talent. That’s why we offer a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn more through our bonus scheme. We have also increased our holiday allowance to 33 days’ (from January 2020, bank holidays will be scheduled as holiday and taken from your allowance, unless you have been scheduled to work).
Benefits and Perks
Here are some of our key benefits for our great people:
- A competitive base salary
- A pay increase after six months (subject to passing probation)
- 33 days’ annual leave (from January 2020 bank holidays will be scheduled as holiday and taken from your allowance, unless you have been scheduled to work)
- Matched pension scheme with Aviva
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Salary Finance to support financial wellbeing
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Subsidised back and neck massages in the office
- Regular incentives with great prizes to be won
- Complimentary Domestic & General product protection plan
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
- Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
- Agent Progression Programme to enhance development and career opportunities
- Exchange Employee Forum for employees to share feedback to senior managers
What makes our call centres different?
We offer a supportive environment that gives you the tools to excel in customer services and sales. As a key part of a large company, our contact centre employees also have access to some great benefits. And if you decide to take your career further, we’ll be there to help you along the way with additional training and qualifications.