Contact Centre Operations Manager - Inbound Sales
- £59,000 OTE
- Full Time
- January 30, 2023
Contact Centre Operations Manager
Salary: £59,000 OTE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: Hybrid – Requirement to be on site in Nottingham as needed, with occasional travel to other D&G sites.
Are you an experienced Operations Manager, with a background within a regulated, financial services or sales contact centre environment?
Do you have a passion for developing your teams to be high performers?
Can you achieve fantastic results through great customer experience in a regulated environment?
Our mission is to keep our customers worlds running, to do this, our contact centre Team Leaders need an experienced leadership professional to motivate and develop them in role and lead our contact centres to deliver against a balanced scorecard of results whilst driving the ongoing change agenda and ensuring compliance at department level.
About the Role:
- You will manage the day-to-day delivery of our balanced scorecard, the sales performance of your department, the department engagement results and ensuring your team put the customer first in everything they do.
- Coaching and supporting your team to drive sales performance through behaviours and great conversations will be 70% of the role – we need someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and champion best practice, therefore a background and sound understanding of coaching and developing others through known coaching development models such as SMART or GROW is necessary.
- Lead the culture, pace, and tone of the environment; coaching and mentoring future leaders as opposed to managing people via tasks, targets, and processes
- Driving change, presenting solutions, and optimising department deliverables and operating practice within D&G will form 30% of your role – to do this you will need a fantastic internal network, built by demonstrating your ability to be personable, professional and collaborative.
- You will be an experienced Operations Manager, minimum 2-3 years in an Operational Management role, leading teams of Team Leaders or an equivalent level.
- You will have proven experience surrounding sales performance & contact centre KPI’s.
- You will have worked in an FCA regulated environment and understand the requirements and expectations surrounding an exceptional customer journey within financial services.
In addition, you will also have:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience
- An ability to plan strategically, creating a roadmap of operational plans that can drive results.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a keen eye for opportunity.
- An ethos centred around coaching to drive performance.
- Strong leadership skills and an excellent communicator
- An innovative approach with a focus on best practice
- An ability to translate technical elements of operation to a range of audiences across the business
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus, enabling you to earn up to £10k per annum
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Pension scheme – matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of four times basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing, and support services:
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs, and maintenance on a range of brand-new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- OnHand – Giving you the opportunity to be an Eco & Social volunteer via a handy app. Volunteer individually or in groups to get involved in Youth Mentoring, Food Poverty, Homelessness & Elderly help.
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness, and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and mobile packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
The culture at Domestic at General is creative, fast-moving, and exciting as we are going through a period of transformational change where customers are at the heart of everything, we do… do not miss an opportunity to be part of both our culture and growth, apply now!
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.