- Full Time
- June 3, 2023
For over a hundred years, Domestic & General have been a trusted provider of aftercare for millions of domestic appliances. Today, we’re the UK’s leading provider of appliance breakdown protection, developing products and services to meet your needs.
We provide protection, maintenance and support for a broad range of domestic products and consumer electronics, ranging from televisions to washing machines to boilers.
We look after 23.9 million products and, through our expert service network, we repair or replace 2.9 million appliances every year*.
It’s our mission to keep your world running by delivering a service that never lets you down.
We’re looking for a Workforce Manager to join our US Division, based in Chicago. Reporting into our Operations Director, you’ll:
- Lead the team to provide class leading service to our customers through effective workforce planning, call forecasting and agent scheduling
- Own design and delivery of schedules that meet the needs of our customers and act as a positive engager with agent staffing ·
- Own delivery to the Real Time Team including a plan set up to deliver success through meeting all planned call volumes consistently throughout a period of time
- Deliver weekly RTA process with CCM/TL’s to review performance and agree actions to improve
- Ensure all planned events are delivered via schedules at optimal times for the business and our people
- Own delivery of customer service KPI’s and investment KPI’s for our agent staffing (delivery of shrinkage model)
- Own and be an expert in our WFM technology, leading knowledge development within the business to optimize use of functionality
- Work closely with Dialler Manager and Real Time & Routing Manager to share best practices and collectively deliver outstanding customer, commercial and people results
- Serve as a SME to the Genesys cloud-based call routing platform to ensure call routing, real-time reporting and analytics and business telephony processes are implemented and maintained.