Workday Finance System Manager
- Full Time
- April 21, 2023
For over a hundred years, Domestic & General have been a trusted provider of aftercare for millions of domestic appliances. Today, we’re the UK’s leading provider of appliance breakdown protection, developing products and services to meet your needs.
We provide protection, maintenance and support for a broad range of domestic products and consumer electronics, ranging from televisions to washing machines to boilers.
We look after 23.9 million products and, through our expert service network, we repair or replace 2.9 million appliances every year*.
It’s our mission to keep your world running by delivering a service that never lets you down.
We are actively hiring a Workday System Manager to join our Development Team and manage the day-to-day activities of our new System, Workday. You will be responsible for hands on management of Workday. You will be acting as second line support for Users and managing – third party vendors who will provide 3rd line support, and ultimately Workday who are 4th line support.
• Have overall ownership for the ongoing design, deployment, and maintenance of the Workday Finance system
• Serve as a strong consultative partner to business and functional leaders to continuously improve service delivery.
• Lead governance process, road-mapping exercises and cross-functional resource planning
• Drive the deployment of feature releases and system maintenance, ensuring requirements are met.
• Evaluate feasibility of system modifications and enhancements
• Lead the Workday support team ensuring day-to-day systems support is balanced with strategic enhancements and projects.
• Take overall accountability for data governance, security, and compliance
• Ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes and capabilities.
• Develop and promote continuous learning within the support team.