Workday Finance Functional Analyst
- Full Time
- June 3, 2023
For over a hundred years, Domestic & General have been a trusted provider of aftercare for millions of domestic appliances. Today, we’re the UK’s leading provider of appliance breakdown protection, developing products and services to meet your needs.
We provide protection, maintenance and support for a broad range of domestic products and consumer electronics, ranging from televisions to washing machines to boilers.
We look after 23.9 million products and, through our expert service network, we repair or replace 2.9 million appliances every year*.
It’s our mission to keep your world running by delivering a service that never lets you down.
Reporting to the Workday Finance System Manager, you will be a key part of the team in charge of Workday integration at Domestic & General. The candidate will oversee existing integrations and integrating new applications and providing high level support to our internal customers. Results oriented and obsessed with Quality of Service. You will also take a lead of large data related activities (usually related to Enterprise Interface Builders) and customer report creation and amendments.
In this role, you will:
· Investigate and analyse complex technical incidents received from support and identify if root cause is data, configuration, or a technical issue
· Perform impact analysis, recommend solution(s), implement changes for issues detected in Workday custom integrations
· Identify possible performance improvements for Workday custom integrations
· Recognize patterns / re-occurrence of incidents, and propose technical and process improvements to minimize volume/ magnitude of impact
· Participate in ticket escalation meetings to discuss investigation and solution strategies
· Collaborate effectively with other Workday support specialists across modules or business areas within the greater team, and raise tickets to appropriate groups when work is out of scope of the support team’s area or application portfolio