Technical Cloud & Infrastructure Specialist
- Full Time
- September 26, 2023
You’ll be joining an IT delivery-focussed team that supports legacy and modern technology where you are able to challenge yourself. The infrastructure team is forward looking and with a can-do attitude, responsible for maintaining and developing infrastructure that provides a stable and secure environment. We want you to be forward thinking and bring new ideas.
We are looking for an Infrastructure & Cloud Specialist who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and hardware, and who flourishes in high-pressure environments. This role combines elements of both technical and operational roles. You will have a significant impact on how the infrastructure is maintained, supported, designed, and scaled to accommodate future business development.
- Provide operational support for our Citrix DAAS platform.
- managing and provisioning of infrastructure through code instead of through manual processes.
- On-prem and cloud (PAAS and IAAS) infrastructure experience.
- Help to continuously improve and refine our cloud-based systems.
- Working with our Infrastructure, Operations and Data Teams to implement monitoring, ensuring issues are spotted and managed proactively.
- Contribute to new cloud initiatives.
- Day to day incident and problem management of the infrastructure service
- Exceptional communication skills are required to capture, shape, and clearly articulate product requirements.
- Extensive experience in Citrix ADCs and DAAS platforms.
- PowerShell Scripting.
- A highly capable self-starter who will need to hit the ground running and work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Windows and Linux experience.
- Managing the host environment to ensure proper tuning and sufficient capacity (VMWare, SAN, and blades)
- OneDrive and Exchange Online.
- Commvault backup and restore.
- Monitoring operating system performance (i.e., Windows, Linux, and Citrix)
- Optimizing performance of applications, and servers.
- Networking and telephony experience.
- SQL administration.
- Azure, AWS, or Citrix certifications
Successful infrastructural engineers should have good communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills. Ideal candidates will also have experience in project management and giving professional presentations.