Sales Team Leader
- £36,000 OTE
- Full Time
- March 24, 2023
Sales Team Leader – Whirlpool
Salary: £36,000 OTE
Contract: Permanent, full time with shift patterns between 8am-8pm, Mon-Sun
Location: Hybrid – with visits to the Nottingham office when required
Are you a highly, driven sales and people leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their teams to achieve fantastic results? Are you excited by a fast-paced and agile working environment where you can help us in our journey to achieve our vision to become a world class service organisation?
We are now excited to be recruiting Team Leaders for our inbound sales focused departments, that will be a mix of home and office-based work.
We have changed how we recruit and onboard, so your journey with us will now be fully virtual, giving you the flexibility but still the full engaging experience that you deserve.
This is a very exciting time to join us. Our future aim? To be a company that not only provides world class sales through customer service but also embodies a culture of high sales performance, digital capabilities, reward and recognition.
Here’s what we can offer:
We are now looking for passionate and dynamic leaders, with a proven track record of leading successful teams to consistently achieve high sales performance.
- Competitive basic salaries for our Contact Centre Team Leaders
- Bonus OTE earnings of up to £7,400 per year with a potential of up £12,000 per annum with additional rewards, for a job well done
- An enhanced benefit package
- A vibrant and diverse culture that celebrates success, with a focus on quality and consistent high performance
- Great progression and development opportunities within the contact centre and wider business
To be successful in this role, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate capability to delivering sales targets whilst providing our customers with an excellent level of service and engaging your team.
- Target focused across all key metrics including team culture engagement scoring and customer NPS results
- Collaborate with peers and key stakeholders to share knowledge and ideas across the business
- Understand customer needs, with a focus on doing the right thing for our customers
- Display role model behaviours when dealing with customer requirements
- Focus the team on delivery and sales performance, identifying and improving through coaching areas of development
- Be open to innovation, understanding the principles of change management and coaching others through change
- Manage the priorities of multiple activities and stakeholders, to meet diverse and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Maintain a clear focus on goal achievement, confronting problems, conflicts and obstacles
- Stay focused under pressure whilst working effectively, remaining focused on sales performance during busy periods
- Take responsibility to manage all people related issues, clearly communicating the expectations of agents
- Proactively call listen, conduct 121s, team meetings and huddles; setting high sales and performance standards and can immediately respond, providing solutions
- Understand the role employee engagement plays in commercial performance and workplace culture
- Continuously strive to enhance the culture of the business, raising the bar with the team through engagement initiatives and effective communication
- Show a passion, drive and capability to become a leader of leaders
The role will be a mix of office and home based working, offering 37.5hrs per week on a rotational shift pattern between 8am and 8pm, Monday – Sunday.
Your team will consist of around 15 sales agents who will speak to customers about their appliances and electronic items. You’ll be supporting the team to ensure customers are provided with the most appropriate insurance protection solutions, balanced with a focus on hitting sales based kpi’s such as conversion, quality and average handling time.
Our passion, determination and ambition lead us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you’ll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people.
Working for us, works for you:
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Annual leave – 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Pension scheme – matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand-new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- OnHand – Giving you the opportunity to be an Eco & Social volunteer via a handy app. Volunteer individually or in groups to get involved in Youth Mentoring, Food Poverty, Homelessness & Elderly help.
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and mobile packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
The culture at Domestic at General is creative, fast-moving and exciting as we’re going through a period of transformational change where customers are at the heart of everything we do… do not miss out on an opportunity to be part of both our culture and growth, apply now!
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.