- Full Time
- September 26, 2023
Location: Flexible working with visits to our office in Wimbledon as and when required.
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
We are delighted to announce as part of our growing exciting global business plans that we have a fantastic opportunity for a Reward Manager to join our Rewards team here at Domestic and General. Reporting into the Group Head of Reward, this role will lead on international reward arrangements, including a review of current individual country programmes as well as delivering the Reward agenda and People Plan. You will also work alongside the Compensation Manager and Benefit Advisor to review and consider appropriate alignment for reward programmes internationally.
Domestic & General is a company with an ambitious future. We are expanding our horizons and entering new markets and we need your expertise to help make it happen. We are an international company who works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods. These opportunities don’t come around often, so this really is a position not to be missed.
- Review of current compensation and benefits processes internationally, working with the local HR Delivery partners to understand current policies, processes and challenges.
- Develop a plan for International reward programme reviews and potential changes.
- Lead on salary and bonus for International locations, working with the Head of Reward in planning and delivering the group review.
- Lead on or work with the Head of Reward on initiatives or projects that support the delivery of the People Plan and the organisations OKR’s (Objectives and Key Results).
- Work with the business and HR on job frameworks, benchmarking and the preparation and review of compensation proposals.
- Conduct analysis for Executive and Remuneration committee papers, or other ad hoc reports.
- Preparation of equity documentation and liaising with external parties on transactions and record keeping.
- Prepare briefs and presentations for the Senior Management team
- Engaging with external advisors/providers
- Consult with external advisors/providers.
- Support the upskilling of the generalist HR team with regards to reward matters.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous International Reward experience
- Share administration experience. Strong project management and governance skills
- Proven experience in managing international HR/reward projects, ideally across UK, US and countries in the EU
- A solid understanding of the reward and benefit landscape in the US and Europe
- Previous experience of working in a regulated environment is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels and strong influencing skills
- Pay and benefits benchmarking experience
- High level of analytical and numerical skills
We offer lots of great benefits! Some of which include:
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays, as well as an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- OnHand – Giving you the opportunity to be an Eco & Social volunteer via a handy app. Volunteer individually or in groups to get involved in Youth Mentoring, Food Poverty, Homelessness & Elderly help.
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.