Real Time Analyst
- £23,500 per year (pro rata)
- Full Time
- June 3, 2023
Salary: £23,500 per year (pro-rata)
Contract Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Closing Date: 11th June 2023
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Sunday 8-8 fully flex
We have an exciting opportunity for a Real Time Analyst to join our Planning & Performance Department here at Domestic & General. Reporting to the Real-Time Team Leader, you will play a vital role in supporting the business with its objective to deliver essential customer service performance through managing routing, skilling, scheduling and adherence in a real time arena
As a Real-Time Analyst, you will work closely with the Planning Performance team and the operations to lead multiple strategies through the Real-Time delivery phase.
Key role responsibilities:
- Stakeholder Relationships: Build and maintain effective and authentic working relationships with Operational Partners, identify and remove causes of conflict and help foster a one-team approach to service delivery
- Teamwork: Build and maintain working relationships with colleagues in PDMI to ensure accuracy of work and a framework for feeding back issues into the planning cycle.
- Effective Communication: ensure all relevant information is briefed to the appropriate department in a timely manner. Deliver messages, whether positive or challenging in a constructive manner.
- Deliver optimal on the day customer service performance through managing routing, skilling, scheduling and adherence in a real time arena
- Ensure feedback provided to Operations and Workforce Management Team where barriers prevented strong performance
- Identify and effectively articulate periods where expected staffing levels vary from requirements and work with Operational Contacts to agree actions to close variances promptly to reduce any Customer and/or financial impact.
- Work with Operation to react to on the day changes in staffing levels to effectively close any gaps that open due to increased absence etc.
- Working with Operational partners to ensure best use of idle time to schedule known learning and other off phone tasks.
- Ensure 100% of agent “investment” time is delivered and where events are cancelled in favour of customer service, ensure rescheduling takes place
- Maintain a real-time view of agent activity vs schedule vs volumes and co-ordinate action between Bridge Team and Operations to drive optimal daily performance
- Maintain daily diary of events/actions to play back on daily basis into Morning Service Review with Workforce Team
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to respond quickly to deadlines
- Effective and confident communicator at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven
- Fundamentals of contact centre management
- Knowledge of shrinkage models
- Experience of working directly in contact centre environments
- Experienced in capacity planning processes and concepts
- Good Knowledge of Injixo/Q story
- Experienced in using Telephony systems & Excel
We offer lots of great benefits! Some of which include:
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays, as well as an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- OnHand – Giving you the opportunity to be an Eco & Social volunteer via a handy app. Volunteer individually or in groups to get involved in Youth Mentoring, Food Poverty, Homelessness & Elderly help.
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.