- Full Time
- May 18, 2023
Incredible client base, deep expertise
Over 100 years we’ve grown into the UK’s leading provider of care and protection services for consumer electronics and home appliances. We’re proud to over 9 million customers in the UK alone and operate with a global team of 2,900 people in 12 geographic markets.
We’re building the warranty platform of tomorrow
We know we can’t rest on our laurels. We aim to power the next phase of growth by creating the most advanced, best-in-class tech platform in the field. Ultimately our mission is to transform D&G into a truly tech-led business.
Be at the forefront of our product-led transformation
You’ll be joining a delivery-focussed team that supports bravery and encourages you to challenge yourself. We want you to be daring and bold with your ideas, and we don’t criticise or judge failure – if can roll your sleeves up and keep trying, we’re behind you. Our product teams stay close to their products as they evolve from those initial brainstorms through to go-live and beyond. We want you to take ownership and feel that reward as your work reaches the hands of our customers.
The Client Experience team are a fast-paced and brand-new team, responsible for creating an amazing experience for our Retail and Manufacturer partners as they integrate the sales of our propositions in their stores, on their websites and in their call centres. The volume of customers in these channels is very large so even the smallest improvement in attachment rates makes a huge difference in sales volume.
The Product Owner is the Client Experience Team’s eyes and ears in the wider D&G business. By continuously researching and exploring the business landscape they capture requirements, understand & map existing processes, and transmit crystal-clear user stories to the development teams.
They understand the vision, make tactical prioritisation calls, and lead the team with energy and clarity of focus.
An eye for detail and exceptional communication skills will be vital assets as you interview stakeholders, distil clarity from complexity, and design the to-be state of fundamental processes.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Lead the requirements definition & refinement for Client Experience product development initiatives,
- Work collaboratively with the Product Manager, development team, and business stakeholders to clearly communicate product requirements through precise User Story articulation,
- Support the development team with requirements clarification during build ensuring an aligned single product vision,
- Be responsible for researching and mapping the “as-is” and “to-be” state of relevant business process that can be used to clearly identify gaps, required change, associated impact and help determine product design and feature priorities,
- Lead interviews and confidently facilitates meetings with key stakeholders as needed to derive and validate business requirements and process models,
- Make product decisions and prioritisation at the tactical level, balancing competing priorities
- Guide the team in recommending process/design options that align with existing systems and standards implemented within D&G.