- Full Time
- May 17, 2023
Domestic & General are global experts in the care and protection of home appliances, boilers and consumer electronics. We are represented in 12 markets. The newest of which is the USA where we launched in September 2021. We have over 9 million customers and are present in 1 in 3 homes in the UK.
The Intelligent Service Product Manager is a new role that has been created to deliver a step change in how we help our customers to fix their appliances. The role will initially manage one scrum team focussed on delivering solutions to fix appliances without an engineer having to visit the property – an initiative we call ‘Softfix’ at Domestic & General. The end goal for this position is deliver and evolve products that utilises multiple data sources to deliver a seamless journey for customers (and non-customers) to service their appliances, using data as an input. As the limits of technology advance, we know that we need to take advantage of the growing power of generative AI to bring cutting-edge service to our customers – this role will be at the centre of defining and building these capabilities.
This is a high profile role and will require a Product Manager who’s comfortable with creating innovative products and experienced in working with a blank canvas.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Know the customer and strive to solve their problems.
- Develop customer feedback loops and a deep understanding of user behaviour, wants and needs.
- Be accountable for progress against the defined OKRs (business outcomes)
- Own the Product strategy and roadmap, developed in conjunction with business owners
- Build and prioritise the product backlog
- Lead product discovery with cross-functional input
- Drive action throughout D&G to get products to market
- Communicate product progress and share learnings within the squad and wider business
- Work in partnership with Product Designers to design exceptional experiences
- Work with engineering and operations to ensure the product is feasible and scalable
- Validate product improvements with customer testing and work with data, marketing and financial planning teams to ensure the product is viable
- Ensure collaboration within the squad, encourage user empathy and provide business context so everyone knows why they’re building something
- Maintain deep knowledge of the business strategy and market context