- Full Time
- September 26, 2023
We are looking for a Group Change Delivery Manager to support the Sponsor to deliver all aspects and phases of a project from start of Discovery Phase through to Closure and end of Early Life Support.
D&G are evolving to an Agile Delivery model, so experience with working in an Agile Delivery operating model is essential. Whilst the title of the role is Delivery Manager, a successful candidate will have a good understanding of the role of a Scrum Master and a Delivery Manager and has the skills and personal characteristics to take on either of these roles if required.
Domestic & General is a company with an ambitious future. We are expanding our horizons and entering new markets and we need your expertise to help make it happen. We are an international company who works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods. These opportunities don’t come around often, so this really is a position not to be missed.
What you’ll bring:
The successful candidate will be a highly organised, personable and dynamic self-starter
You will have experience in delivering both Technical and Business Change projects
Working to high standards with internal customer satisfaction, efficiency and resource effectiveness will be at the heart of everything you do
The Delivery Manager will have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills to complement their technical ability.
You will utilise your project management skills and tools to provide a fact-based framework that supports effective project decision-making, acting as a trusted advisor to the project sponsor
Desired experience and skills:
•Minimum of 6 years’ demonstrable successful experience of delivering medium to large scale business and technical change projects, using leading methodologies and processes
•Proven track record of delivering Business as well as Technology projects
Project methodology (waterfall and preferably agile)
•Experience in budgetary control and resource allocation procedures
•Demonstrates commercial focus and acumen, using identified outcomes and appropriate critical success measures / benefits targets to shape project activity
•Strong and influential leader, and team player with great interpersonal skills.
•Builds trusted and effective working relationships at all levels with stakeholders, suppliers, colleagues and particularly with Sponsor and Senior Stakeholders. Constructively challenges behavior that undermines collaborative working
We offer lots of great benefits! Some of which include:
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays, as well as an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- OnHand – Giving you the opportunity to be an Eco & Social volunteer via a handy app. Volunteer individually or in groups to get involved in Youth Mentoring, Food Poverty, Homelessness & Elderly help.
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.