- Full Time
- June 3, 2023
Location: Flexible working with visits to our office in Wimbledon
Contract Type: Full Time or Part Time hours available flexible 21-35 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for Data Steward to join our Marketing & Data Operations team here at Domestic & General. This key role will support with Data Incidents for UK & International and maintaining data quality standards.
The Data Steward will support with Incidents working with Senior Data Steward, CSI Team, Merge Support Team, Data Privacy Team, Data Platform Support and RPG Team. It will also share responsibilities with Senior Data Stewards and Data Manager for supporting cover for Data Loading.
Domestic & General is a company with an ambitious future. We are expanding our horizons and entering new markets and we need your expertise to help make it happen. We are an international company who works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods. These opportunities don’t come around often, so this really is a position not to be missed.
About the Role:
- Review and support Data Steward Incidents, via Inspector
- Resolve potential customer data merge errors and work with other teams to identify process improvements to prevent them.
- Analyse and process system-triggered data matching and merging queries
- Support Data Quality Management (DQM) processes and reporting
- Maintain and improve the processes, procedures and workflows required for Data Quality Management
- Manage the mailboxes and deal with day to day queries
- Work with Senior Data Stewards to maintain and improve the processes, procedures and workflows required
- Responsible with other Tasks and Projects within Data Stewards Team as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge of D&G’s data and systems
- Attention to detail
- Organisational ability
- Effective communication skills
- Team work and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Capable to spotting issues and report to the relevant people
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge of D&G’s data and systems
- Capable of using all Microsoft Office programmes in particular Excel
- Working in a busy admin or data processing team
- High efficient data literacy and numerical skills
We offer lots of great benefits! Some of which include:
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays, as well as an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- OnHand – Giving you the opportunity to be an Eco & Social volunteer via a handy app. Volunteer individually or in groups to get involved in Youth Mentoring, Food Poverty, Homelessness & Elderly help.
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.