Customer Support Sales Advisor - Bedworth
- £21,500 per year + Average OTE Bonus of £4,800...
- Full Time
- June 3, 2023
Join D&G in Summer 2023 – Customer Support Sales Advisor
Competitive salary: £21,500 per year + Average Bonus Earnings of £4,800 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full time with flexible shift patterns
Location: Bedworth Hybrid (a mix of office and home working)
Early applications encouraged with a starting date of 26th of June 2023.
Who we are
We are Domestic & General. We’re a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we’re recruiting Customer Service Advisors in a role that offers great work life balance plus a flexible and engaging onboarding experience.
The role you’ll do
As a Customer Support Advisor in our busy inbound Signposting department, you’ll support our customers choosing to book their repair over the phone, ensuring our customers get a great experience, whilst also supporting customers in need of a repeat repair. Using your sales through service skills to give added peace of mind, you will up-sell other products to our customers that best suit their needs. Underpinned by delivering excellent service during conversations, you will truly ensure our customers worlds are kept running.
- Supporting our customers in the moment, supporting repair bookings and related queries.
- Providing support and guidance to our customers that require further assistance
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
- Use your expert knowledge and brilliant communication skills to share new products that they might like.
What else to expect:
- In a 4-week training programme split over 2 sessions, you’ll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, learn what makes a great customer experience and perfect your sales through service technique.
- You’ll work on a shift pattern from Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background customer service, and sales through service approach
- Great communication skills – you’re at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Annual leave – 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Pension scheme – matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- OnHand – Giving you the opportunity to be an Eco & Social volunteer via a handy app. Volunteer individually or in groups to get involved in Youth Mentoring, Food Poverty, Homelessness & Elderly help.
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and mobile packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.