Customer Sales Advisor - Sky Outbound (Remote)
- £21,500 per year + Average OTE Bonus Earning...
- Full Time
- January 30, 2023
New Year, New Start!
Join D&G in January 2023 – Customer Sales Advisor – Sky Outbound
Competitive salary: £21,500 per year + Average Bonus Earnings of £6,000 per annum and Free Sky TV!
Contract: Permanent, full time with fixed weekly shift patterns
Location: 100% Homebased, can be located anywhere in the UK!
Early applications encouraged with start dates of 13th and 20th of March 2023.
Who we are
We are Domestic & General. We’re a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we’re recruiting Customer Sales Advisors for our Sky Outbound department – a fun environment, focused on delivering outstanding sales performance through excellent customer service.
The role you’ll do
As a Customer Sales Advisor in the Sky Outbound team, you’ll be an ambassador for the market-leading Sky brand. Day-to-day, you’ll:
- Make outbound sales calls to Sky’s warm customer base and sell them Sky Protect products.
- Use your expert knowledge and brilliant communication skills to share the product benefits and find the solution that’s right for customers.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme you’ll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
This department has shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the opening hours below.
- Two weeks of: Monday – Thursday 11:00 – 20:00 and an early finish on a Friday working 9:30 – 16:00
- Two week of: Monday – Thursday 09:30 – 18:30 with an early finish on a Friday working 09:30 – 16:00
- Working from home remotely
- We’ll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills – you’re at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you’ll be rewarded
- Average bonus of £6,000 per year
- 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.