Customer Sales Advisor - Outbound Sheffield (Remote)
- £22,000 per year + Average OTE Bonus of £7,200...
- Full Time
- June 3, 2023
Early applications encouraged with a start date of 12th June 2023
Are you based in Sheffield or South Yorkshire?
Are you a natural-born salesperson?
Do you always put your customers first?
Want to work for a great company with amazing benefits?
If it’s a YES, YES, and YES you should join us as a Customer Sales Advisor.
Who are we?
We’re Domestic & General (D&G), a proud partner to many leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, providing appliance breakdown protection. Basically, if someone’s fridge, dishwasher or even their boiler breaks down, they can rely on us to sort it out. In the UK alone, almost 9 million customers do.
Right now, we’re recruiting Customer Sales Advisors — a role that offers a great work-life balance, with some excellent employee benefits.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be calling our customers to check their appliances are covered
- Using your wit, charm and best sales patter to upsell our products
- Building rapport with our customers and getting to know their needs
- Helping each customer find the protection package for them
Don’t worry, we’re not about throwing you in at the deep end. We’ll help you find your feet with a two-week training programme.
You’ll learn our systems, meet your colleagues, hone your sales technique, and love talking to our amazing customers.
So, what do we need from you?
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service.
- Ideally, you’ll have some experience of working alone or in a home-based role.
- Excellent attention to detail. Our customers mean a great deal to us, so want to get things right first time.
- Great communication skills to build relationships and listen to our customers.
- You’ll be a team player dedicated to providing the best customer experience.
- You’ll be calm, cool, and relaxed; able to juggle tasks while working quickly.
Sound good? There’s more…
- It’s remote, so if you have the space to work at home, you don’t even need to leave the house. We’ll provide the equipment. You’ll just need to have broadband access.
- If you live near to one of our offices, you can mix things up a little and work between the two if you like.
- You’ll work Monday – Thursday: 10:30 – 19:00. Fridays it’s 09:00 – 17:30. Then you’re free to let your hair down for the weekend.
- You’ll get two 15-minute breaks and half an hour for lunch.
So, what are these benefits?
- Full training – with clear career progression opportunities.
- Regular incentives – with some pretty great prizes.
- Sales bonuses – each month you’ll get the chance to earn some extra take home pay.
- Annual leave – 33 days (including bank holidays).
- A free annual D&G protection plan – we want you to see how great the product you’re selling is. There are discounted rates for family and friends too.
- Employee assistance programme – free support and advice on relationships, physical and mental health, financial assistance and more.
- Health and wellbeing – discounted gym membership, help towards essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, and physiotherapy.
- Pension scheme – matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary.
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and mobile packages, and discounts for loads of online and high street retailers.
- And many more benefits – including travel loans, car leasing and Cycle to Work and Salary Finance schemes.
We really couldn’t sell this anymore if we tried. That’s your job. Or at least it could be. Get your application in now and join us as a Customer Sales Advisor.