Our Contact Centres
Customer care is at the heart of our business. Naturally, we want to attract and keep the best people to work in our contact centres. To do that, we offer a number of benefits, not to mention guidance, development and recognition for a job well done. You’ll have tailored support and training throughout your time at Domestic & General, allowing clear career progression in the direction you choose. We are proud to support many of our employees progressing their careers with us.
Based in Nottingham, Brighton and Bedworth, our contact centres are at the heart of our business. It’s our mission to keep our customers’ worlds running by delivering a service that never lets them down. We’re looking for driven individuals to join us in customer sales, support and team leader roles.
We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, improve our customer experience and support our employees to be the best they can be. We need the help of some great people to make it happen.
We love to mix work and play and in all our contact centres you’ll find that we encourage many different charity, social and sporting events, making them friendly and fun places to work.
Join us on our journey
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best talent. That’s why we offer a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn more through our bonus scheme. We have also increased our holiday allowance to 33 days’ (from January 2020, bank holidays will be scheduled as holiday and taken from your allowance, unless you have been scheduled to work).
Benefits and Perks
Here are some of our key benefits for our great people:
- A competitive base salary
- A pay increase after six months (subject to passing probation)
- Agents are eligible to earn a £1,000 increase to their annual base salary every six months, if key performance targets are achieved
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Annual leave – 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
- Pension scheme – matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
- Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
- Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
- Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
- Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
- Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
- Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
- Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers